Albert J. Delgado is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate – Transactional group, where he represents clients in a wide range of retail, office, industrial, residential and mixed-use real estate transactions. Mr. Delgado regularly represents institutional and private lenders and servicers in a variety of matters, including origination and modification of construction, permanent and hybrid loans, as well as pursuing resolutions for troubled loans through workouts, foreclosures and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. Additionally, he assists clients in formulating and implementing complex real estate transactions in connection with international and domestic organizational structures.
Mr. Delgado is frequently recognized as a leader in his field by leading legal publications, including The Legal 500 and Super Lawyers. He has also been recognized as a “40 Under 40” outstanding lawyer of Miami-Dade County.
Mr. Delgado is fluent in Spanish.
- UBS Real Estate Securities and Rialto Mortgage Finance in the origination of more than 150 commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans throughout the United States.
- Barlington Group in a joint venture with Torchlight Investors and the joint venture’s acquisition of various properties in Miami’s Little Havana district.
- Epelboim Development Group in obtaining construction financing for the development of an EVEN Hotel serving Miami International Airport.
- Barlington Group in obtaining commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) financing on an eight-retail property portfolio in Miami.
- SunTrust Bank in providing construction financing for a medical office building on a hospital campus in Broward County, Florida.
- ACU Holdings in the disposition of a $54 million waterfront property in Miami’s Edgewater district.
- Regents Park Equity in the disposition of the Brickell Flatiron property and related development rights in Miami.
- AXA Equitable in the acquisition of an industrial warehouse park by deed in lieu, and the simultaneous sale and financing of the same property to new ownership.
- Sabadell United National Bank in a construction loan for the development of a mixed-use commercial structure containing residential condominium, premium retail, event space and parking garage components in Miami.