Benchmark Litigation Shortlists Kasowitz’s Employment Team and Jessica Taub Rosenberg
Kasowitz Benson Torres’ employment litigation team has been shortlisted as 2019 Labor & Employment New York Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation. Additionally, employment litigation partner Jessica Taub Rosenberg has been shortlisted as 2019 Labor & Employment New York Attorney of the Year.
Some of the Kasowitz employment team’s significant recent matters include representing:
- A managing director at Dentons, the international law firm, against allegations of sexual harassment in a highly-publicized purported “#MeToo” claim.
- Northwell Health, one of the largest hospital systems in the U.S., in a lawsuit to enforce employment agreements, including covenants not to compete.
- XPO Logistics, one of the world’s largest transportation and logistics firms, in enforcing non-competition agreements against key employees.
- Easy Spirit and Marc Fisher Footwear in actions brought in federal court alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act, New York State Human Rights Law and New York City Human Rights Law.
- Elie Tahari, Ltd., the global luxury fashion brand, in employment-related litigations, as well as advising the company with respect to its employment practices.