Jordan D. Beltz’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of disputes involving antitrust, commercial real estate, intellectual property, products liability, securities litigation and structured finance matters.
- Teva, the global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Israel, and its U.S. subsidiary Actavis, in defending a number of antitrust class actions.
- Leading investment managers in trust instruction proceedings in Minnesota concerning settlements of claims arising out of residential mortgage-backed securitizations.
- Heidelberg USA as national counsel in toxic tort litigation.
- Global insurance company in a dispute with a Fortune 500 company concerning coverage for a settlement of a defamation action.
- Start-up consumer robotics company in a patent litigation dispute arising from the launch of licensed products related to blockbuster film franchise.